Business Development / Software Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 + 20% Commission + Uncapped OTE
– Previous experience in lead generation and/or business development
– A hunter mentality and the ability to use your own initiative and motivation to succeed
– Experience of hitting and exceeding targets, ideally in selling software and digital solutions
– A track record of making a large volume of calls per day, with great time-management and organisational skills
– The ability to understand the business need and succinctly distil using the company’s professional proposal documentation
– Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to build effective client relationships
– Pipeline management experience
– CRM experience
· Create and own the strategy to target key accounts and decision makers
· Develop new business opportunities via telephone, email, and social media interactions to build a sustainable sales pipeline and closing
· Bring a consultative approach to sales pitch in order to full understand client needs and challenges. Client focused with the ability to identify client needs and suggest workable solutions.
· Delivery of professional sales presentations, proposals and tender responses with an eye for detail
· Effective use of in-house CRM software to effectively manage sales pipeline, from initial contact to winning the business.
· Effectively manage pipeline/opportunities and report back to management
A fast-moving software development house focussed on delivering the best web-based software solutions for our broad range of clients. Formed in 2016, our client brings together two businesses; the first being a full-service digital marketing agency, and the other a well-respected software development agency. From small beginnings, they have doubled their annual turnover with a broad mix of clients from SME’s to large corporates. They are now looking to recruit a Business Development manager to continue their success and to support our ambitious growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow and develop with an ambitious growing company..
We’re looking for an individual with a strong background in software sales, whilst having a passion for digital marketing, keeping abreast of trends and advances in the industry.